Last month I shared a list of ten (or eleven? 😉 ) little things that sparked joy. It was a delightful post to write and I loved reading all your joyful replies. In that same spirit of taking a moment to pause, pay attention, and name the delight, here’s my mid-May version:
- A new Sunday morning running routine (church at 9am means time for a short, early workout … a solo run to the lake and back is perfect).
- Porch time.
- Longer days (today’s sunrise was 6:32 am and sunset is 8:33 pm – we are officially past the 14 hour mark!)
- A full tank of gas (y’all COSTCO ran out of gas last week and I was stuck for almost a week with just enough gas for a few local errands and Sunday church – no tennis! – I was glad to fill up yesterday!)
- Lunch out with my mom. For both of us this was our first meal in 14 months that wasn’t prepared by us or a family member. It was delicious.
- and we have a photo!
- The weather has been breezy blue skies and warm enough for sleeveless without being HOT.
- I am finally seeing the end of Long Love … I left off sleeve #2 just before I started the ribbing to write this post. The photo above is what it looked like when I started the post. and the photo below is what it looked like after.
Shared joy most definitely evokes more – let’s fill the comments with joy!