1. Tuesday with Charlie at seventeen months. Y’all know I could write a whole post about this…so for today, just these photos.
3. Apple Music, especially the For You curated play lists. I’m listening to Sara Bareilles as I type this…and yeah, I love that Apple knows me this well.
4. Athleta. I treated myself to some “comfortable” clothes before I left for Florida last month. Best wardrobe refresh ever.
5. An easier make-up routine, also thanks to my weeks in Florida. Except for that pop of lip color – it just came out this past weekend…because Spring.
6. My current knitting….and what I’m planning to knit next. blog post coming, I promise!
7. Mah Jong. another blog post coming! (but here’s a teaser – I took a class… and I won the first real game I played.)
8. Sarah MacLean’s regency romances. I binged through The Rules of Scoundrels and I have the first Love by Numbers ready to go on my Kindle.
9. Downton Abbey’s last season. I was a huge fan when the show began, but that season when Matthew died really threw me. I half-heartedly watched the next season and didn’t even bother with the one after that. Until all the hype about this last season started. When Marc went to Asia in January, I caught up on everything I’d missed and watched the first two episodes of this season. And this past weekend, I caught up on this season and watched episode 8. Only one episode left…
10. Being back here. This community is a huge part of me and I’m grateful for all the support and encouragement you’ve shared these past few months. I’ve missed the routine of posting and hope I’m ready to resume on a (somewhat…more…) regular basis.
Prompts like this are also a favorite. I look forward to reading what y’all have shared… and all the smiles. Thank you, Carole!
Click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun!