Charlie is all about more these days. If you know baby sign language, you might recognize “more” in the middle of this story board. This is from New Year’s Day, when Marc showed Charlie the horse game. and then had to play it over, and over, and over.
4. more celebrating the good stuff. I feel like I do a pretty good job of celebrating the big things (birthdays and such), but I want to be more mindful of the ordinary things.
5. more reaching out. emails, letters, cards, coffee meet-ups…
6. more music. and not only because dancing is fun!
7. more photos & stories.
8. less WIPs. I want to finish what I start, not necessarily have less starts! (and I really want to finish all the things I’ve started in years past).
9. less caffeine….and hopefully
10. more sleep. It feels wimpy to admit this, but I need more sleep. I’m better equipped to deal with life when I’ve had 7+ hours…and my typical night is closer to 6 (or less). as I type this, I think maybe wimpy is just another word for grown-up. We’ll see!
Thank you, Carole, for another inspiring topic. I look forward to seeing what y’all have planned – and to cheering you on!
If you’re not already part of the Ten on Tuesday fun, click here to join.