|captured just as I started typing this post|
…I can’t help but wonder if Carole’s prompt this week – about Loving Winter – might’ve jinxed us. For the first time all season, we are supposed to get real snow today. The kind that sticks on the ground and makes a mess. Snow is one of my least favorite things about winter. I do, however, love many things about this season:
1. sweaters. all the knitwear. all the knitting. this is truly our season!
3. fires in the fireplace.
|on the sofa table|
4. candles and glittered pinecones.
5. comfort food, as in oven-roasted anything and hot soups, especially from the slow cooker.
7. the clean landscape. green leaves are pretty, but bare branches have a special beauty.
|from this morning’s walk|
8. my uggs and Holly’s pink coat. (that coat makes me smile every time!)
10. …and spring is just around the corner!