|a favorite ornament sitting near the top of our bird tree|
…with just a week (yikes, really?!, only seven days?!) left ’til christmas, this week’s prompt “favorite things to photograph at christmastime” is going to help me actually remember to take all those “must-get” photos!
1. our family. we have way too few of these. plenty of me with the girls, but ones with marc are rare. this year, I’d especially like a new one of just me and marc.
2. our tree(s!).
3. a favorite ornament, or two, or three.
4. baked treats.
5. gifted knitting, especially modeled by the recipient (especially if she smiles).
6. bokeh twinkle lights. bonus points if it includes a cocktail. or a candle.
7. our house from the outside. especially if it snows.
8. starbucks holiday decor.
those first nine came quick and I struggled a bit with #10. and then it came to me…
I’ve got a bit more work to do on capturing these ten for this year…but this is one to-do I’m happy to tackle with all my energy. thanks, carole – perfect timing!
4 thoughts on “ten on tuesday. must-get photos.”
lots of inspiration on your list, and i love the photo of the bird ornament.
I love the bird ornament photo, too. And I'm thinking there will be no snow this year…
Excellent ideas, have fun with your photographs!
Oh yes, Starbucks sure does have some great holiday decor! Happy ToT!
Comments are closed.