|see #5 below|
…what a great prompt to re-join the ten on tuesday fun! (thanks, carole!)
gonna do this quick, before my busy brain has a chance to change the list:
1. it’s raining…hope the line to vote isn’t long. I really don’t want to stand outside in the cold wet.
2. holiday knitting plans.
3. project life. going forward and catching up.
4. trying out two new pilates dvd’s; sadly, the studio where I was taking classes is just too far away now (welcome other dvd recommendations!)
5. knitting myself a winter white cardigan. yep, I pulled the trigger on november knits and tanis gray’s market jacket (which meant frogging chaleur…oh well).
6. need to draw winners for the 2-day quilt and coasters.
7. next steps for the prayer shawl group at church.
8. fixing the bumper(s!!! yes – I’ve banged up both the front and rear!) on my car.
9. wedding details (katie has been really patient with me these past few months and now I need to get in there and help).
10. a manicure and a pedicure…and a fresh cup of coffee!
7 thoughts on “10 things on my mind right now.”
Sorry to hear about your bumper(s) — I hate car issues. LOVE November Knits, though. (I pulled the trigger, too.) Can't wait to see your Market Jacket, which is high on my list as well.As far as pilates, you might check out this site: http://www.pilatesanytime.com/A couple of years ago, I had to take an extended break from my pilates class, and I signed up for Pilates Anytime. Lots of options and selections — so you don't get so "stuck" with just one or two videos. (I'm back in class now, so don't subscribe any longer. But it was a godsend for a while there!)
Oooh, wedding planning! Now that you're settled in your new home it will be fun to spend that time with Katie!
now i'm inspired to post a list. you don't know the latest on my car woes-ugh, i'm really hating owning a car. i voted last week, and i'm so on board with early voting now. stay dry.
I am sadly in need of a pedicure big time! Now that it has gotten so cold today I can't even think of peeking my toes out of these warm hand knit socks.Wedding planning sounds so exciting! I can't wait to do that with my daughter one day.
Mary! Your poor bumpers! I love your choice of the market jacket, that caught my eye as well. (Probaby because you or Kym favorited it!) And…the wedding plans. So very exciting!
terrible news about your bumpers! saw you briefly in the long voting line, but didn't want to yell across the room! hope all is going well. miss you! xo
Chaleur looks interesting, but the Market Jacket is a stunner! I'll soon be immersed in wedding planning, too!
Comments are closed.