|my brother, me, my sister – thanksgiving day, 1973|
…carole’s back with another fun topic!
1. bundle up, settle your seat on a flying saucer and sail down a snow covered hill (the one featured in the photo above was on a mountain – casper mountain, just south of casper, wyoming where we lived in the early 1970’s).
8. play dress-up.
3. sing silly songs.
4. play hide and seek.
5. eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (one thing I definitely don’t miss about being a kid…I no longer like these sandwiches at all!)
6. scribble (I recently had a great time doing this).
7. go for a bike ride…especially on a bike without gears or hand-brakes where you can pedal along at a leisurely pace…no helmet required.
8. play dress-up.
9. lie down on the grass and watch the clouds float by.
10. stay up way past your bedtime and sleep til noon the next day (honestly, I don’t think I did this even as a kid…but it feels young, doesn’t it?!)
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|
11 thoughts on “ten ways to feel like a kid again.”
great list-love the photo and the coats! i think picking wildflowers and finding "treasures" (birds nest, cool rock, etc) while out walking does it for me.
Excellent ideas! I'm not much of a late night/sleep late person but Dale is so he'll appreciate that one.
Love to watch the clouds!
I'm a cloud watcher, too!
Great list… this was a fun topic!
great list, and LOVE the picture!
I loved my snow saucer! So much fun. Great list.
I love every single one of your ideas! My granddaughter is coming for a visit, I'll definitely have to throw a few of them into our week together, especially the clouds.
I almost put the clouds down too! I spent the summer of '73 or '74 in Casper, WY…great memories! And after you sleep late you stay in bed all afternoon and read a book! 🙂
I especially love #9!
…and i heart PBJ sandwiches…great and fun list!
Comments are closed.