…I’m going to make this one short and sweet. I have only ten more stitches to finish the bind-off on my winnowing shawl. I’d be in the greatest of great moods to get it blocked before work today!!
|the album cover flow for this playlist|
1. summer, highland falls. billy joel. this is probably my favorite sound. period. it brings back happy memories. it always makes me smile.
2. just to see you smile. tim mcgraw. the default ring tone on my phone.
3. I run to you. lady antebellum. marc’s ringtone.
4. here comes the sun. the beatles. I’ll bet this on a few lists today!
5. hell on the heart. eric church. katie’s ringtone. memories of paris. and her teaching me to love country music.
6. days like this. van morrison. another favorite. and a reminder that even days like this are good ones.
7. can’t help falling in love. andrea bocelli, featuring katherine mcphee. this one probably works best if you are in love. count myself lucky on that score.
8. autumn. vivaldi’s four seasons. no lyrics, just music. upbeat and beautiful.
9. amazing grace. chris tomlin. this one gets a lot of playtime in my car…I love to sing along.
10. ain’t no mountain high enough. marvin gaye & tammi terrell. ditto the sing along. even better if you have a microphone (don’t you love that scene from stepmom).
thanks, carole, for another fun topic!
|click here to join the ten on tuesday fun!|
11 thoughts on “10 songs for a great mood.”
What a fun topic, non? So many songs. . . so much happiness.
I love the Chris Tomlin version of Amazing Grace that includes My Chains Are Gone.
great list with a lot of variety-which i love! still can't believe that steve doesn't use shuffle or playlists on his i-phone. i hope to discover some new music this year.
Now that is an epic list – love all of them!
Here Comes the Sun! What a great addition!!
GREAT topic. I am loving all the variety in these lists!!
Love Vivaldi's Four Seasons!
could've guessed half of it 😉
Vivaldi's tops on my list * too! Hope you got yor piece finished ; look fwd to seeing it.Cheers~*still in process…
Such a cheerful list! I love to see what everyone chose 🙂
I love your happy song list. My favorite is that you included ringtones for specific people. Awesome.
Comments are closed.