1. had an inspiring, but way too short!, discussion with lydia and virginia about our last six weeks of daily reading.
2. worked my one saturday for october.
3. added a few inches to sara’s birthday gift and worked a few rows on my creature comforts cardi.
4. swatched for the rocky coast cardigan. the yarn is juniper moon farm‘s chadwick, a single-ply worsted blend of merino and alpaca. I think it’s a great match for the pattern (since we don’t carry the suggested organik).
5. made super healthy hummus (with basil instead of parsley) to accompany a huge platter of vegetables – standard game day dinner for us this fall!
6. walked two laps at the park with holly.
7. attended church (and yay, it’s finally cool enough to wear long sleeves and a lace shawl)
8. bought three new patterns (smooth edge, driven and slow line) at veera’s birthday sale. (and then spent way too much time on ravelry, thinking about my queue!)
9. taught the sunday seamless sweater workshop.
10. watched ali’s video for the october one little word prompt.
…turns out I did more than I thought – and definitely enjoyed it more than I remembered. thanks, carole, for another great prompt!
7 thoughts on “10 things I did this weekend.”
Sounds like you a weekend full of fun accomplishments!
All perfect things to do on a fantastic fall weekend…Cheers~
and a win for ga tech makes it a perfect weekend. always nice to see what's been accomplished.
a full weekend! love the cardigan swatch.
Now that's a productive weekend! (Mmmmm. Hummus!)
That yarn looks beautiful and like it's going to work up great!
Oh that's going to be a pretty cardi! Stop by and enter to win a copy of The Knitter's Life List…
Comments are closed.