|from my journal, entry dated 1-15-07|
…inspired by carole‘s topic this week to re-visit a journal entry from way back in 2007 – january 15, 2007, to be specific. I’d just started journaling and scrapbooking and reading blogs (mostly about journaling and scrapbooking 🙂 and everything was an inspiration. this day was a list of 10 things I wanted to do every day (inspired by this blog). and every so often in my journal, I’d document how I’d done those 10 things that day. three of those 10 have really stuck with me:
…but the others I didn’t even remember. I think it’s time for a new list!
1. learn something new.
2. tell marc, katie & sara that I love them.
3. wear mascara and lip gloss and earrings.
4. laugh out loud (from my last list).
5. take holly for a walk; let her smell the leaves for a minute a two without getting impatient.
6. blog or journal.
7. read something just for fun (also from my last list).
8. take a picture (I’m going to start another 365 project very soon).
10. have a real conversation with a friend – in person, phone, skype all count. email or text message does not.
that’s it – what do you want to be sure to do each day?