2. go to class – not only will the professors get to know you (and that counts for something when they figure out grades) – you’ll know first-hand what to study…and the lecture will do some of the work for you.
3. when you get stressed, go to the gym, not the dining hall.
4. keep up – don’t cram a semester’s or half-semester’s worth of work into a weekend!
5. get involved – find something you’re passionate about (relay for life? faset?) and join in.
6. get some sleep – it’s amazing how much easier the toughest problem looks after even a few hours of sleep.
7. take a cab if you don’t have a designated driver.
8. mascara and lip gloss. always.
9. remember you can do it!
10. your mama loves you! (keep in touch…often!!)
Go here if you would like to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday mailing list.